About the job
As Head of Edtech Business Development at Digit.ink, you’ll be a part of building the Web3 future of credentials and tokenized assets, while selling a proven product that clients truly enjoy—a product that’s leagues ahead of the rest of the industry. You’ll lead and grow a team to create partnerships with universities, government organizations, corporations, and other enterprises and institutions.
Who We Are
- Digit.ink is an early-stage SaaS company with immense growth potential on a mission to increase trust and efficiency for educators, job seekers, hiring managers, healthcare professionals, and patients through verifiable skills, certifications, records, and more.
- Our partners include leading higher education institutions, such as Old Dominion University, University of Virginia, and University of Pennsylvania.
- We’re a mission-driven team that prizes hard work, proactiveness, transparency, and respect.
- 5+ years of B2B sales/business development experience selling edtech solutions. Experience in blockchain/Web3 is a plus.
- Experience developing GTM strategies and managing/cultivating many stakeholder relationships.
- Proficient with HubSpot or other CRMs as well as in Google Workspace products such as Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- Able to work in an early-stage, results-based, fast-paced environment.
- Experience building sales processes and strategies from the ground up.
What You'll Do at Digit.ink
- Identify needs, articulate ROI, and manage client stakeholders through the sales process.
- Lead revenue growth, including business development, lead sourcing, contract negotiation, and sales.
- Be a guiding voice in market direction, pricing development, competitor analysis, and more.
A competitive salary and equity are both available
You can work with team members in NYC or Charlottesville, VA—or you can work from a remote location (ideally within the United States).